Πάτερ υμών

[...]
Well I ran to the rock, please hide me
But the rock cried out, I can't hide you
The rock cried out, I ain't gonna hide you, guy

What's the matter with you, rock?
Don't you see I need you, rock?

Lord, Lord, Lord

So I ran to the river, it was bleedin'
I ran to the sea, it was bleedin'
So I ran to the river, it was boilin'
I ran to the sea, it was boilin'
So I ran to the Lord, please hide me Lord

Don't you see me down here prayin'?



The Lord said, go to the devil
He said, go to the devil

So I ran to the devil, he was waitin'
I ran to the devil, he was waitin'


All on that day


 I cried: 

 POWER! 


He said, child, where were you
when you oughta been prayin'?
I said,Lord, Lord, hear me prayin'

Sinnerman you oughta be prayin'

Oughta be prayin',Sinnerman
Oughta be prayin',

All on that day.
[...]
Nina Simone - Sinnerman


http://www.flickr.com/photos/jrabthearab/2419372307/